Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Saturday 31 March 2012

MUA: Make Up Academy Professional Eye Palette Heaven & Earth

MUA Palette

Make Up Academy Professional Eye Palette Heaven & Earth

This palette from Superdrug's MUA (Make Up Academy) Professional line has fast become one of my go-to palettes as it contains a decent set of nude shades. 

There are six palettes in total; each contains twelve shades and at £4 each, this palette provides excellent vaule for money! 
Swatch woc MUA
MUA Heaven  Earth (lightly swatched)
Some of the shades are hit and miss on my skin tone but will serve anyone NW/ NC 47 and lighter well. To counter this I recommend that you use a primer and a base to help boost the colours, UDPP and NYX's Jumbo Pens have served me well. That said, MUA haven't compromised on the pigmentation of the shades despite being in a smaller pan. I note that the pan is gaining in popularity and so staying true to this blog's mission statement I have taken the liberty of posting some swatches for your perusal. 




woc MUA

Make Up Academy Eye Palette Heaven & Earth close up


One minor issue it the case the palette comes in, I have chipped a lot of nail polish on this sucker. If anyone from MUA / Superdrug is reading please could you resolve this. 


Love and peace to you all, 

BML xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.