Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Thursday 29 March 2012

Revlon Colourburst Lipstick: Peach



I had previously ignored Revlon in favour of my beloved Sleek and Rimmel lipsticks. However, I have recently started using their nail colours and so thought I might give the lipsticks a try. For the last month Superdrug and Boots have run a two for £9.99/ £10 campaign on all Revlon lip products, so it seemed like the perfect time to try out their lipstick line. Realising that Fuchsia Fusion, a dupe for MAC's Girl About Town in the UK, wasn't sold in the UK I quickly settled on this shade. 


Peach lipstick woc

I found the colour needed to be built up on my lips as it was quite sheer, I pared it with NYX's Nutmeg lip liner and wore Sleek's Pumpkin blush with a winged out black liner and it looks soooooo good. 

Will definitely be recycling this look again and aim to post a picture of the completed look. For now I have posted a swatch above, I would love to know what thoughts you might have over possible colour combinations. 

Drop me a line below....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.