Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Monday 19 March 2012

Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Sprint



Okay the final Blush by 3 review....


Sleek Bush By 3 - Pink Sprint


 

Pink Sprint marks the third palette purchased by me in the Blush by 3 collection.

Swatches

Pink Sprint (natural light)
Pink Sprint with flash










Whilst I have a few pink shades they tend to fall in the plum / berry family and so I sat on the fence for a while. I found the middle colour, Pink Ice, to be a bit garish initially but after reading a few reviews I realised that this colour is thought to be a similar shade to Santorini from the Mediterranean collection and quickly came to my senses as I have seen this shade looking amazing on. 
Back of palette

Positives
  • Suitable for all skin shades
  • Super pigmented 
  • Excellent price point of £9.99
  • Able to mix colours together to create other shades
  • Handbag friendly size palette size means that it is easily portable. 
Negatives:
  • Limited Edition -  normally I stay away from limited edition items as I hate to fall in love with a product and not be able to re-purchase it later. However, as previously mentioned many are [similar] dupes of existing shades. 
  •  Only able to purchased from Superdrug. I am fortunate to like in an area where several Superdrug's stock Sleek but I am aware that this isn't the case in other areas of the UK.


 Did you manage to pick up any palettes?



1 comment:

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.