Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Monday 2 April 2012

MUA Blusher: Shade 3

Continuing on my MUA posts (credit where it's due, this brand is killing it at the moment), their blushers have previously been ignored by me as I found them a bit scary - they all seem to be bright pink.

MUA  Blush Shade 3
MUA Blush: Shade 3











Shade 3 however is a nice deeper, blue based shade and isn't at all ashy on. It complements the warm undertones of my skin and I have been wearing this shade whilst rocking a pared down lip.

A matt blush, it's subtle enough for work environments and stayed on my oily skin without having to reapply or put a cream blush underneath *two thumbs up*

Would love for a bit more variety in the blusher range, but as the lines keep on expanding in this brand I'm sure the makeup bods at MUA have this in hand.

Excellent value at £1!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.