Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Thursday 3 May 2012

NYX Jumbo Pens

 Black Bean, Dark Brown, Pots & Pans, Milk, French Fries, Purple

Continuing with my NYX products, I have swatched the Jumbo Pens that I reach for on a regular basis.
There are around 32 different colours in this range with the famous 'Milk' attaining almost cult like status among many beauty enthusiast.

Black Bean, Dark Brown, Pots & Pans, Milk, French Fries, Purple Colours

Black Bean- Black
Dark Brown- Deep brown-almost appears black on my skin
Pots & Pans- Shimmery white colour
Milk- Matt white
French Fries- Copper / gold
Purple- blue based with shimmer




The texture of the pens allows them to be blended easily. Dark Brown is a great colour to use when creating a smoky eye; I tend to reserve Black Bean when I'm really going for a dramatic effect, a la  Haifa Wehbe.

Be warned though, these pen's are renown for creasing so I recommend investing in a good eye primer. 
The cost of the pens makes them an affordable option for many and I have no doubt that more colours will be added to my collection at sm point in future.

I think Slate, Rocky Moutain Green and Oyster will be on my wish list, if you have any recomendations please let me know.

BMLxx


2 comments:

  1. i have purple, it looks great under blue shadows, too. i need milk and french fries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think 'Purple' is misleading, at first I thought it was a mistake on my order and checked it twice.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.