Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Thursday 17 May 2012

OPI Dutch Tulips (NOTD)

Red Nail Polish
OPI Dutch Tulips


Yesterday I picked up a few nail supplies and managed to restock on one of my many favourite reds from OPI, Dutch Tulips.

This sophisticated blue base red is a summer staple during the brighter months as it is a tad less bright than my other OPI reds. In the bottle it almost appears as a crème but comes out as semi sheer when applied; I usually put on two coats to hide the tips of my nails. Apply with a base coat, to prevent staining. The lacquer consistency of OPI nail colours allows my brittle nails a good couple of days wear before needing to reapply.  Hopefully the weather remains bright.


Red nail PolishRed nail polish


 Have you got a favourite summer red?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.