Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Boot's: Natural Collection Lip Liners

Lip Liner




I'm always on the hunt for a good lip liner and these three from Boot's Natural Collection have been keeping me going over the last few weeks. I had clocked up a decent stock of No7 vouchers and was browsing the shelves to see what products I should redeem a voucher against when I saw the three for £5 offer on a selection of Natural Collection product. A quick swatch of Ruby Rose and I was left impressed by both the colour pay-off and creamy texture these liners produced. Their £1.99 price makes them super affordable and excellent value for money considering the superb quality produced.

Although Espresso is a nice brown colour I’m still on the look out for a liner that will beat my NYX's Espresso.

 What lip liners do you use and why? Any suggestions will be warmly received. 

xBMLx

1 comment:

  1. i struggle quite a lot to use it tough... but sometimes I use them as lipstick ;-)

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.