Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Sunday 12 August 2012

Make Up Academy: Mosaic Blush


 


Superdrug has had a few good offers on its MUA (Make Up Academy) line and I picked up these two mosaic blushes as part of the two for £4 offer. I have already posted my love of their blush in No. 3 and was keen to try out their mosaic line. 


English Rose
I had English Rose in store and had liked the depth that the two lavender sections added to its pink colour. This was by far my favourite of the two. 


Sun Kissed Glow

Sun kissed Glow
This reminded me of MAC’s mineralised skin finish products and despite my heavy handed swatch, produced a subtle golden sheen. I have been using it as a highlight on the inner corners of my eyes and under my brows. 

Results
Despite the initial chalkiness, these mosaics offer a decent colour payoff for a superb price point. I was concerned about the ability of the colour to translate from the pan onto my skin and was pleasantly surprised at the results. 

On the whole I remain a fan of the MUA line and will definitely be purchasing more products in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.