Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Belt Up!

Belt Up!

Belt Up! by blkmimildn featuring asos

 
I love the fact that ASOS Curve has put some thought into the items they have on offer. The OBI, Teal and interlocked Black/ Gold  belt on the left are clear favourites for me, but this changes depending upon what I’m wearing. I have to commend ASOS for bring out a plus size range; I used to work near their offices in Mornington Crescent and always admired the staff’s outfits as they would commute to work.  Hopefully, as the popularity of their Curve range grows, other retailers will start to produce items that are highly fashionable and at a decent price point. 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.