Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Friday 28 September 2012

Blush Crush - IMAN COSMETICS’ Luxury Blushing Powder: Sable



IMAN COSMETICS’ Luxury Blushing Powder in Sable has been an obsession of mine since checking out a YouTube video on blue eye shadow. Seeing the makeup artist use it as a contour on the eye to help blend out the shadow had me drooling; the richness of the models skin tone and the gorgeousness of the blue against the reddish - brown had me intrigued. Thankfully the beauty gods were smiling on me, and a quick hunt around my local Black hair &beauty suppliers had this blush securely in my possession- result. 

I’m not a massive fan of sparkly blush and so the matt finish really appealed. Playing around with the blush I have come to love it as a contour / non sparkly bronzer / eye colour. This blush has lasted on my skin during the warm summer months and I couldn’t resist taking a swatch of it on my cheeks in the natural light. 

I love the fact that that I have gotten so much use out of this one item and it has re-ignited my 'soft-daytime' look. As a lady of colour, I love the fact that this line has produced such as cracking product!

Have you got a favourite multitasking item?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.