Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Monday 10 September 2012

Elizabeth Arden: Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex

Refining Moisture Cream Complex

BLKMimiLDN readers may recall I recently blogged about my love of Elizabeth Arden’s Perpetual Moisture Crème in my Sun-Proof skin post. In typical fashion I ran out before securing a backup and so found myself needing to rush out to purchase another cream that promised to do wonderful things for the skin on my face. I went out and picked up Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex.

What does the brand say?
...The classic moisturizing formula. Rich, emollient, protective, it cushions skin with moisture and provides an occlusive barrier to prevent moisture loss. Tests show a significant reduction in the appearance of fine dryness lines and a dramatic improvement in skin's appearance in just 14-21 days. Dermatologist, allergy and clinically tested.


My findings:
Initially I was sceptical and my skin didn’t appear to be impressed, but I preserved, using it as my night cream and was left pleasantly surprised. The cream is thick and wonderfully rich. After ten days I noticed that my skin had a new level of radiance about it and was happily moisturised. Despite having eczema I am not overly adverse to products containing fragrance and I am happy to report that this product’s scent invoked happy childhood memories for me.
It is exciting times for Elizabeth Arden; the brand has been quick to embrace and capitalise on new skincare technology, replacing older lines with items packed with concentrated goodies - I already have my eye on two other products!

Feel free to let me know if you have tried any Elizabeth Arden products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.