Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Sunday 10 February 2013

On the Box: Scandal

I have been loving some of the TV programmes hitting UK shores over the last few months, none more so than ABC's Scandal.





Initially I was slightly sceptical but set my TiVo to record the series for those off days where I wanted to chill out at home. After two weeks I managed to sit still for an hour and promptly found myself hooked.  The fast-paced political drama depicting the inner workings of the US White House / power players, coupled with strong characters left me in awe. I loved the way the show's creator Shonda Rhimes had developed the episodes, allowing various storylines to run alongside the overt sexual tension between the main characters. 



Kerry Washington's been rocking the hell out of the colour white and putting the 'Power' in a suit. 




I adore the character Huck


 

Are you a fan, which of the characters are your favourite?


All images borrowed from google

1 comment:

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.