Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Thursday 23 April 2015

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Shampoo (Sulfate Free)


Co-wash, no -poo, pre-poo - it can all get a bit confusing when embarking on your hair journey. When it comes to my routine I'm a firm believer in shampooing. With the amount of oil, cream and general pollution in London (did you see the Smog last week?) I feel that I need help to remove dirt and refresh my hair. So, knowing that some shampoos can leave hair stripped due to the amount of pesky sulphates they may contain, I embarked upon a quest to find a decent shampoo that didn't reduce my hair to straw and left it clean. 
Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Shampoo
My hair is quite fine, super fragile and prone to dry periods due to transitioning. This shampoo allowed me to wash and massage my scalp without any tangles or clumping.  In January I was reduced to tears, having to cut out a section of tangled hair due to the dryness and subsequent matting from a shampoo I tried leaving my hair a mess. Returning to this shampoo was a god-send as it always leaves me with plenty of slip and a feeling of being moisturised.  The low price point gained it another other tick in the plus column. I wash my hair every one to two weeks and use a small, 10p size amount for each wash (usually no more than three max per session) and have repurchased this shampoo three times in the last 18 months- hubby likes it too methinks!


Where do you fall on shampoo or no poo line?

As long as Creme of Nature keep this shampoo, I know I will not be abandoning this part of my wash day routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.