Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Wednesday 6 July 2016

eBay Makeup Brush Dupes







You’ve been in the shop, fell in love with the new makeup brush your favourite Makeup brand has just launched but quickly fall into a post-shop funk when you realise the price of your new heart’s desire. A quick search on ebay will soon have your heart return to a normal rhythm.

NARS Yachiyo Kabuki Brush was like a work of art when I first touched it. I loved the texture of the handle and the softness of the brush. In store £43, ebay £1.58.

bareMinerals Perfecting Face Brush impressed me with its innovative design, the well to deposit liquid foundation just made sense to me. In store £24 /£1.38.

MACs 163 Flat Contour Brush seemed like an excellent way to speed up my contour application and keep it sharp when required. In store £28 / £2.55.



These brushes have been around for a while and there are tons of reviews online to help you learn more. I would recommend that you try ebay, taking the normal necessary precautions, first. The unfortunate situation is many of the sellers are based in China and so you will have to wait at last three weeks for postage.  Spending an average of £1.84 on a brush I wasn’t overly concerned if it arrived and was a dud, however it has been my experience that these brushes have surpassed my expectations, standing up in application and cleaning – result.

Have you purchased any makeup brushes online, what has been your experience?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! After I read it I found very informative and useful blog! I wish that I have those brushes on my birthday gift. :) Thanks for sharing this one :)

    Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.